|[Not a valid template]|
|This image was created with the Canon 180mm macro lens and the EOS-1D MIII. Canopy Lodge, Panama. See below for needed help <smile> As always, you can click on the image to see a larger, sharper version.|
On Wednesday of last week I got my brand new Canon EOS-7D. And on Friday afternoon I received (just in the nick of time) my two Canon EOS-1D Mark IV bodies. I have been busy packing and getting ready to head to San Diego for the IPT and then a week-long busman’s holiday. It is cold and clear here at my office/home in Indian Lake Estates, FL this morning but I will not have any time to go down to the lake to try out my three new toys. I hope to have time to set up a tripod in the driveway and do the focus calibration for each camera with a variety of lenses. That will take a few hours. As I have never made a trip before with three brand new cameras I am very excited!
BIRDS AS ART Bulletin #312 is on-line and can be accessed here: http://www.birdsasart.com/2010/01/06/birds-as-art-bulletin-312.
Here are the featured items:
- HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES AND BAA INF
- HOME AT LAST BUT NOT FOR LONG
- POSSE NEWS: JIM NEIGER
- JPI BRADENTON GEORGE LEPP EVENT
- BPN HOT THREADS
- MONGOOSE NEWS
- SAN DEIGO IPT VERY LATE REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
- IPT UPDATES
- Here is where I could use a bit of help: I have spent the last two days creating titles for the 34 images that will comprise my upcoming Canon USA-sponsored exhibit at Bok Tower in nearby Lake Wales. I am pretty happy with nearly all of the titles. Several friends including Todd Gustafson, James Shadle, Jim Heupel, and BPN Out-of-the-Box moderator Denise Ippolito pitched in with some creative stuff.
But I am least happy with the title for the Red-eyed Tree Frog image above. If you have any suggestions, please e-mail me (no later than 5pm Sunday, January 10) at email@example.com. Thanks!